"be brief and tell us everything."


Thursday, May 14, 2015

thoughts you think while running 13.1 miles.


Alright! Let’s do this!

I’m feeling pretty good, pretty good.

I love this song!

I’ve only gone HOW far?

And I have HOW far to go?

This sucks.

I’m hungry.

Ok, I think I’ve found my rhythm. 

What should I eat when I’m done?

I’m hungry.

I should NOT have eaten pizza yesterday.

My legs hurt.

I just want to stop.

I can’t do this.

Why am I doing this again?

My legs hurt.

But I have legs. I should be thankful for my legs. I should be thankful for my overall health. I want to be on this earth for as long as possible. I want to take care of myself and push myself and give thanks for the miraculous things are bodies are capable of.

Almost done.

I CAN do this.

I CAN do this.

I’m done! I am so glad I did that.

We should do it again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment