"be brief and tell us everything."


Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 in tweets.

January
“You’re not voting for Ron Paul? You must LIKE paying taxes.”

February
“I love the show Top Gear. (UK version of course) and I don't even like cars!”

March
(No tweet due to fasting for lent)

April
“I once bought mascara simply because Zooey Deschanel did the commercial for it." #gotthelondonlook”

May
"Our hope is in Christ-not our circumstances-and in our circumstances Christ’s character does not change." #easiersaidthanbelieved #learning”

June
“Sand pits on playgrounds are the worst idea ever. It's like letting your child play in kitty litter.”

July
“We have grown so much as a society both nationally and internationally. Yet gymnasts still wear scrunchies. #why #toomanybarrettes”

August
“SHINER!”

September
“I love Sunday night football. Especially when the Steelers are playing.”

October
“Revisiting to Eisley's Room Noises today. What a great album and I swear I sound just like her when I sing along.”

November
“VOTE!”

December
“December, you remind me of spring. #wheresmysnow”

No comments:

Post a Comment