"be brief and tell us everything."


Monday, January 9, 2012

2011 in tweets.

January
“Mark my words: Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are on their way to becoming household names. Read "The Hunger Games" NOW!”

February
“Loved Oscar night! Wish Banksy would have won and Social Network but congrats to Trent Reznor for somehow getting even cooler.”

March
“Last night was a perfect example of how at times I feel unequipped and ill prepared to do my calling. Thankful for grace and end of shifts.”

April
“Sucked into #royalwedding mania. Her dress: gorgeous. The cathedral: breathtaking. All that tradition and those hats! It’s all so fascinating.”

May
“If this is my last full day on earth I am going to be pissed I spent it paying bills and watching the Real Housewives.”

June
“Soccer rules. #worldcup”

July
“"It's almost like J.K. Rowling invented a color." -Steve Kloves, Screenwriter #harrypotter #potterhead”

August
“I dislike Eminem so much I couldn't bring my self to sit through his show even if it meant seeing The Flaming Lips. #sorrykanrocksas”

September
“I'm usually not into blondes but I must admit I have a slight crush on Jax. #sonsofanarchy”

October
“Just got done working 16 hours. Goodnight.”

November
“Firing of Joe Paterno? I'm ok with it. You can't let a child molester coach/be around your team no matter how old or legendary you are. #duh”

December
“There is only one team I am happy to see the packers lose to. CHIEFS! (Sorry Rogers. I still like you though) #anygivensunday"

No comments:

Post a Comment