"be brief and tell us everything."


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Little Children

There are very few movies/books that captivate me and keep my mind occupied long after its end. "Little Children" is one of those stories. My stomach churned in desire and angst in this story about lust and adultery, unexplained attraction and expectations in ourselves and others.

One of my favorite parts of the whole book is how the author explains why Todd (the main character) choose to do what he did in the end. It is so painfully and tragically true and at the same time so simple and completely obvious. (vague? It was suppose to be, to spark your interest.) If anyone wants to start a book or movie club and discuss "Little Children," I am all game because I have a lot to say, more than I could ever hope to fit into a blog.

Warning: if you close your eyes during sex scenes or are uncomfortable with "adult" situations, this book is probably not for you. But let's be honest, Patrick Wilson is HAWTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment